The device sells really well, as evidenced by the pre-sale results in a lot of interest. The producer has opened the door to the mystery. It was reported that the new smartphone broke the pre-sale record, which P20 Pro set up a few months ago.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro in Western Europe sold 40% better compared to the P20 Pro. However, it is not known exactly how many items were sold. This producer did not disclose. Walter Ji, president of the Western European branch of the company said:
The winning combination of innovative technologies in Mate 20 Pro has proved unstoppable and people all over Europe are now choosing Huawei technology to improve their lives. The supplement is very good. Those who have decided to trust. Huawei will be delighted with the innovation.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro in Poland has been valued at PLN 4299. This is the price for a model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of data space. As part of the Polish presale, the manufacturer added a 128 GB memory card and a wireless charger. You can find the phone’s technical specifications below.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro – specifications
- 6.39-inch screen with QHD + resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels)
- 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of data space
- nanoSD memory card reader
- 24-megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- triple camera 40 Mpix f / 1.8 + 20 Mpix f / 2.4 + 8 Mpix of LED
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C connector
- 189 grams
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 overlay