Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition is a special, limited version of the new smartphone, which premieredtoday in Beijing . The phone is inspired by a collection of ceramics, which is located in the Forbidden City in the heart of Beijing. It’s also a variant that will be available, like Black Shark Helo , with as much as 10 GB of RAM. Let’s take a look at this phone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition is a smartphone that will be available in a configuration with 10 GB of RAM and 256 GB of data space. The price was set at 4999 yuan. This, after conversion, gives us PLN 2720. Of course, this is the amount without taxes.
The special edition of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition will be available in a blue ceramic color. The shade is inspired by Ming Xuande glaze. On the backs will be an engraved Xiezhi symbol. It is a mythical beast that symbolizes justice. You can see the phone in the pictures attached in this article.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition will be delivered with a 10 W wireless charger. Next, we have a figure, a back pouch and a special card (I do not know this information). The whole was closed in a stylized package. Technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition can be found below. You can also check out the Sferis online store .
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition – specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2340 pixels) and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 10 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 256 GB or more storage space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- double webcam 24 megapixels + 2 megapixels for selfie and video calling
- dual camera 12 Mpix f / 1.8 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- 4G / 5G modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10