Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was presented yesterday . As we well know, he got the best evaluation of the Chinese brand in DxOMark Mobile. Exactly 103 points, where the self-image was rated 108 points. It gave him a high place in the ranking. What is interesting, however, in terms of hardware, it is the same camera that is on the Mi 8 and Mi Mix 2S.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has a camera resolution of 12 Mpix. These are Sony IMX 363 and Samsung S5K3M3 +. Exactly the same on Mi 8 and Mi Mix 2S models. So what is the difference in DxOMark Mobile statement? The software stands behind everything.
Although the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has the same hardware as the older flagship, the company constantly improves the camera software. This results in better and better results at DxOMark Mobile. Lei Jun revealed at the latest flagship. However, it is not known when it is released.
The sale of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will start on November 1st. There was also a limited edition of the phone called Palace Museum Edition . This is a variant that will get as much as 10 GB of RAM. Phone prices in China will start from 3299 yuan (about 1800 zlotys). Technical data of the Mi Mix 3 model can be found below. You can also check the wide range of Chinese brand products in our online store Sferis .
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 – technical specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2340 pixels) and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6, 8 or 10 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- double webcam 24 megapixels + 2 megapixels for selfie and video calling
- dual camera 12 Mpix f / 1.8 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- 4G / 5G modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10