Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 premiered last week . There are already photos on the network where people carry out phone unboxing. Interestingly, a wireless charger is included with every version of the smartphone. This applies not only to the special edition of the Palace Museum Edition .
Many manufacturers are trying to promote wireless charging, but none of them have so far attached a suitable charger to the box. You just had to buy it. With the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, it’s changing. It remains to be believed that other phone manufacturers will take an example from the Chinese brand and also put similar chargers in the boxes.
Wireless charger for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has a power of 10 W. This is not the full use of the Qi 1.2 standard, because it presumes an optional charging power up to 15 W. What does not change the fact that it is still useful gadget that will conveniently charge the battery phone. Below you will find pictures of unboxing different versions of the phone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will be available for sale from November 1. In China, prices start at 3299 yuan. That gives us less than 1800 zlotys. In Poland, however, do not expect a phone call at a price lower than 2.5 thousand. Golden. Technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 can be found below. You can also check the wide range of Chinese brand products in our online store Sferis .
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 – technical specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2340 pixels) and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6, 8 or 10 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- double webcam 24 megapixels + 2 megapixels for selfie and video calling
- dual camera 12 Mpix f / 1.8 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- 4G / 5G modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10