Pocophone F1 debuted two months ago with Android Oreo and MIUI 9.6 on board. Soon after the premiere, the MIUI 10 beta testing on this phone has started. Now the time has come to make the final update available. The new Xiaomi software in the Global Stable version will be made available to you from next week.
The official Xiaomi forum announced that Pocophone F1 will start to receive MIUI 10 Global Stable next week. This means that the beta tests are coming to an end. By the way, update information was provided for POCO Launcher, which is also available for other devices . Next week, an update will appear in the Play Store, which should include dark mode support in the application drawer.
Pocophone F1 is also expected to get an update to Android 9 Pie for this quarter. Such promises Xiaomi made during the premiere. However, it is not known when exactly this will happen. First, beta testing will also be carried out, and a stable version of the software will appear later. The technical specifications of the Pocophone F1 smartphone can be found below.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – specifications
- 6.18-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64, 128 or 256 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 256 GB
- webcam 20 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calls
- camera Sony IMX363 12 Mpix + 5 Mpix with LED
- 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI