OnePlus 6T was shown yesterday in New York . During the event, which could be watched live . The phone reviews and tests have already appeared on the web. Among them there was also Zack test from the JerryRigEverything channel. How does the design of the new smartphone of the Chinese come out? It turns out that it is really good.
OnePlus 6T has a front covered with glass, which is drawn on the sixth degree of the Mohs scale. This is the standard result for most phones. Then we have a fingerprint reader on the screen. Its scratching, however, which should not make keys or coins in the same pocket, does not cause it to stop working. On the contrary, the phone can still be unlocked in this way without any problem.
OnePlus 6T has a housing made of aluminum. This also applies to side buttons. The design is solid, because the smartphone passes the test for bending without any damage. Take a look at this in the video below.
Availability of the OnePlus 6T model in Europe is scheduled for November 6. Then the sale will start. The phone will be available in three hardware configurations. Technical specifications of the OnePlus 6T model can be found below. You can read the offer of smartphones from the Chinese brand in our Sferis store .
OnePlus 6T – technical specifications
- 6.41-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- the front camera 16 Mpix f / 2.0 for video calls and selfie
- dual camera 16 Mpix f / 1.7 + 20 megapixels f / 1.7 with LED
- 3700 mAh battery with fast charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- face recognition
- 157.5 x 74.9 x 8.2 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie with OxygenOS overlay