OnePlus 6T was shown at the beginning of this week . We know that sales in Europe will start only on November 6 . Nevertheless, the producer wants to show himself on the good side and has released the software update. To OxygenOS 9.0.4, in which the first fixes for the new smartphone have been sewn.
OxygenOS 9.0.4 for OnePlus 6T introduces corrections for the Screen Unlock mechanism. As we know the fingerprint reader on the screen. Then we have new navigation gestures, optimizations including the phone idle time, November security fixes and other general fixes and optimizations. The list of changes also contains information about the camera.
The OnePlus 6T has functions called Nightscape on the camera. This has been perfected. Then we have Studio Lightning options, which is also very similar to the portrait mode. The OxygenOS 9.0.4 update weighs 137 megabytes and is distributed via OTA.
The sale of OnePlus 6T starts in Europe on November 6. You have to pay from 549 euros for the phone. The richest version of the smartphone has been valued at 629 euros. Technical specifications of the OnePlus 6T model can be found below.
OnePlus 6T – technical specifications
- 6.41-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- the front camera 16 Mpix f / 2.0 for video calls and selfie
- dual camera 16 Mpix f / 1.7 + 20 megapixels f / 1.7 with LED
- 3700 mAh battery with fast charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- face recognition
- 157.5 x 74.9 x 8.2 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie with OxygenOS overlay