The Lenovo Z5 Pro premiere tomorrow. Meanwhile, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Apparently, the smartphone is touted as a product of the competition, because it will get, among others fingerprint reader on the screen. Let’s take a look at the specification.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro will not be the flagship like the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Rumors suggest that it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor, although it will probably be some better SoC chip. At least Snapdragon 636 or stronger. Then we have 6 or 8 GB of RAM.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro also has a dual camera with 24 and 16 Mpix sensors. The sliding casing has been tested for 300,000 displacements and that’s how much it can be able to bear. The same is true for the Mi Mix 3 model, because Xiaomi lost similar numbers. Everything can be explained tomorrow, because the premiere of the Lenovo Z5 Pro was scheduled for November .
Lenovo Z5 Pro – specifications
- ~ 6.5-inch screen with Full HD + resolution
- 8-core Qualcomm processor
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM memory
- 64 GB or more storage space
- microSD memory card reader – no information available
- selfie camera – no details
- dual 24 + 16 megapixel camera with LED
- battery with unknown capacity
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- Android 8.1 Oreo z ZUI