Huawei Mate 20 Pro was presented in London. At that time, the world premiere took place . We know that the phone has a redesigned camera compared to the P20 Pro, which has been improved. However, during the global launch the company did not boast about the result obtained in DxOMark Mobile, although many people counted on it. This was explained during the Chinese premiere.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro this week had a Chinese premiere in Shanghai. During it, it was conveyed that the results achieved by the phones at DxOMark Mobile are so high that the company decided not to disclose them. What is interesting, however, the information will probably be made public over time, including for marketing reasons.
Therefore, the Huawei P20 Pro remains the leader of the DxOMark Mobile ranking. It is not known how the higher score was obtained by Mate 20 Pro and the remaining smartphones from the Mate 20 line. We will probably see this over time. Although it is not known when it will happen. Perhaps closer to the market premiere?
Huawei Mate 20 Pro has a triple camera with 40, 20 and 8 megapixels. The camera has been redesigned and is sure that there have been various improvements to this flagship from the first half of this year. In Poland, the phone is pre-sold. Technical data can be found below.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro – specifications
- 6.39-inch screen with QHD + resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels)
- 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of data space
- nanoSD memory card reader
- 24-megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- triple camera 40 Mpix f / 1.8 + 20 Mpix f / 2.4 + 8 Mpix with LED
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C connector
- 189 grams
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 overlay