Huawei Mate 20 Pro has a mechanism similar to Face ID from iPhones. The producer boasted at the conference that his face recognition is reliable and offers great security. It turns out, however, that at this stage this function is not yet perfect. This is proven by the report of the German Android Pit website.
The Android Pit editor has set up a face recognition engine from the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. He then showed how unlocking the screen works. What is interesting, the man sitting next to him, who is a bit similar to the editor, but does not look exactly the same, also managed to unlock the phone with his face. See it yourself on the video you will find here .
It is worth bearing in mind that the Huawei Mate 20 Pro currently in the hands of testers does not have any finalized software yet. The producer still has time to make corrections. Also based on the opinions obtained from the testers. It is almost certain that the face recognition mechanism will be improved.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro is now available in Polish pre-sale. With us, the phone with a version of 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of data space costs PLN 4299. Ordering the device now you can count on freebies. Technical data of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro model can be found below.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro – specifications
- 6.39-inch screen with QHD + resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels)
- 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of data space
- nanoSD memory card reader
- 24-megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- triple camera 40 Mpix f / 1.8 + 20 Mpix f / 2.4 + 8 Mpix with LED
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C connector
- 189 grams
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 overlay