Earlier this month, we saw that Xiaomi had begun launching an update with the September security suite for Mi A2 , with Android One, but due to some issues, it had to be suspended for a while to resolve these situations.
Now the problems have finally been fixed by the developers, and in the last hours it has been released again for users.
The device, which recently got a new red version announced for the Indian market , is already with the rolling update, and many owners of the device have already reported their arrival in their products, and for those who did not receive, in the next few hours should get the notification announced the new security package for September.
- LTPS IPS LCD screen 5.99 inches, about 77.4% of the front
- Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels), 403 pixels per inch
- 4 GB | 6 GB of RAM
- 32 GB | 64 GB | 128 GB internal memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset
- Kryo 260 eight-core processor running at up to 2.2 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 as graphics card
- Dual 12 MP camera (f / 1.75, 1 / 2.9 “, 1.25μm) + 20 MP (f / 1.75, 1 / 2.8”, 2.0μm)
- 20 MP front camera (f / 1.75, 2.0 μm)
- Fingerprint reader (back)
- Dual SIM hybrid
- Dimensions of 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm and weight of 168 grams
- 3.010 mAh battery
- Android One 8.1 Oreo as operating system
Remembering that because it is only intended to deliver the monthly software security package, in addition to some bug fixes found in previous versions, it is not very large, weighing approximately 300 MB.