Xiaomi Mi 8 SE was shown at the end of May . Soon after that, his sale began in China . Over time, the offer also features a model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of data space. Now, the Chinese have made the first price cut for this phone. An indirect variant with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of data space has been overrated.
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of data space normally costs 1999 yuan. Now you can buy it at a price of 100 yuan lower. The cheapest option is still the model with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of data space for 1799 yuan, or about 970 PLN. In Poland, this phone is not yet available.
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE did not appear in Polish distribution. In the country, however, you can buy a better variant of the flagship without the SE’s name in the name. In our Sferis store, the phone is currently available at a price of PLN 200 lower .
For now, it is not known whether Xiaomi Mi 8 SE will appear in Polish distribution in our country. Our domestic distributors are silent on this topic. Certainly, however, it would be an interesting alternative in the so-called upper middle shelf. Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi 8 SE can be found below.
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE – specifications
- 5.88-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2244 pixels) and 600 nits brightness
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 or 6 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64 or 128 GB of data space (type eMMC 5.1)
- 20-megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- camera 12 Mpix f / 1.9 + 5 megapixels f / 2.0 with LED
- 3120 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 147.28 × 73.09 × 7.5 mm
- 164 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9