We were able to watch Motorola Moto P30 yesterday on the first renders , and today there was a premiere in China. We will wait a bit for availability, however. This clone of the iPhone X is expected to be available in China from September 15. Two versions will be available. Here are their prices.
Motorola Moto P30 – prices in China
- model with 64 GB of data space – 2099 yuan (about 1160 PLN)
- model with 128 GB of data space – 2499 yuan (about 1380 PLN)
The Motorola Moto P30, although it looks like an iPhone X, is a much cheaper smartphone. The heart of this model is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, which we know from, for example, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 . For now, we do not know when the phone will go to Europe or Poland. However, this is to happen over time.
The Motorola Moto P30 has a 6.2 inch screen and Full HD + resolution. The rear camera is very similar to the camera that got the iPhone X. The sensors used were 16 and 5 megapixels. A 12-megapixel camera with a f / 2.0 light was placed above the screen. The battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh.
Moto P30 will hit the market in three housing colors. Black, white and aurora color. The last color variant you can see below. The whole works under the control of Android 8.0 Oreo with ZUI 4.0. Technical data of the Motorola Moto P30 smartphone can be found below.
Motorola Moto P30 – specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 8-core processor from the Adreno 509 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB flash memory for data
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 256 GB
- webcam 12 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calling
- camera 12 Mpix f / 1.8 + 5 megapixels f / 2.2 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C connector
- 170 grams
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZUI 4.0